How To Obtain Temporary Work Visas
Opportunities have become tighter and requirements have become tougher, but there are still many ways to come to the U.S. to work temporarily.
Fok Immigration Law provides practical assistance with a full range of employment-based temporary work visas, including the following:
- E-1 Treaty Trader
- E-2 Treaty Investor
- E-3 Specialty Occupation Workers from Australia
- H-1B Specialty Occupation
- H-1B1 Free Trade Professional
- J-1 Exchange Visitor
- L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
- L-1B Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
- O-1 Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- P-1 Athletes or Entertainers
- P-3 Artist of Entertainer
- R-1 Temporary Religious Workers
- TN NAFTA Professionals
Our Work Visa Clients Include Employees And Employers
Fok Immigration Law represents companies that are looking to attract foreign talent, as well as foreign workers who are looking to become employees in the U.S. Many of our clients work in the tech industry, coming from India, China and many other countries.
Employees from other countries often hope to find long-term employment allowing for permanent residency in the U.S., but many first need to enter the country and work with temporary visas. We help international workers pursue their goals with realistic understanding of options and the necessary legal processes.
Start Your Temporary Work Visa Application
We hope to hear about your employment-based visa needs. Call 408-606-8911 or complete our online form to request a free phone consultation.