Let us simplify the complexities of immigration law.
photo of Fok Immigration Law Staff and Attorneys
Founder & Lead Attorney
Justin is the founder and lead attorney at our firm. With over a decade of experience in immigration law, Justin has represented clients in nearly all immigration case types.
Currently Justin is focused on assisting start-ups with their immigration needs with a special emphasis on E-2 and L1A visas.
Attorney Fok earned his J.D. degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law, an LL.M in Taxation from Golden State University, and is a member of the California State Bar and the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- California State Bar, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Major: Taxation