Month: August 2020

What happens if I receive an RFE for my I-751?

The I-751 form to request that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) remove the conditions on their residence for conditional green card holders. Many people opt to file this form on their own without the help of a lawyer. There are usually no issues with doing this. It is, initially at least, a relatively simple … Continue reading

  • Share: